FEES FOR TENANTS AND LANDLORDS
Tenant fees information:
One week of the rent will be required to secure the property and take it off the market. When the let progresses this will count towards your first month’s rent.
Non- refundable in the following circumstances:
• The deadline for providing information for referencing purposes is missed.
• You provide false or misleading information, which impacts on the decision to grant the tenancy.
• You fail a right to rent check.
• You withdraw from the proposed tenancy.
• You fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement.
The deposit is 5 weeks of the rental value.
• Replacement of keys – the cost of the keys plus a £5 administration charge.
• Adjustments to the rental payment date will incur a charge of £50.
• Any changes to the tenancy agreement requiring additional signatures will incur a charge of £80.
• Company Lets there is an administration fee of £250.
Landlord Fees information:
Depending on the property and subject to discussion, our following standard charges apply.
• Fully Managed Service - 12% of the rental income plus an additional £500 administration fee.
Included in this set up is the following:
• Finding the most suitable tenants which will include accompanied viewings and negotiating the best price.
• Floor plans
• Marketing including visibility on our website and various portals including Rightmove and On The Market.
• Professional references carried out on all tenants occupying the property.
• Identification and right to rent check.
• Pre end of tenancy inspection and check out.
• Release of deposit at the end of tenancy and negotiating any dilapidations against the deposit up to and including a deposit dispute.
• Initial 6 week inspection after move in.
• Quarterly inspections.
• Rent Collection Service - administration and set up is one month’s rent and then monthly 10% of the monthly rent.
• Tenant find only service - 1 months’ rent.
• Inventory with costs starting from £80 and is based on the size of the property.
• Check in of tenant - £60.
• Pre end of tenancy inspection and checkout - £120.
• Checkout - £60.
• Additional copies of documents - £10.
• Release or deposit along with submitting a statutory declaration - £60.
• Gas Safety Certificate - £90.
• Gas Safety check, boiler check and certificate - £210.00.
• Energy Performance Certificate - £99.
• Portable Appliance Test - £150.
• Rent Guarantee insurance – starting from £146 and is based on the size of the property and the rent achieved (annual fee can be negotiated and paid monthly).
• Utility transfer service - £14.40.
We are able to provide Support and the preparation of legal documents of which the price will be negotiated
Our Client Money Protection is with Client Money Protect - click here for our certificate
Our Redress Scheme is with The Property Ombudsman